2010年1月15日金曜日

First Week

It is Thursday today, the first week of the semester will be done tomorrow.

I think this semester will be tough for me...

I am thinking to drop one class, but I do not know...



Classes I am taking this semester:

FIN310 Financial Management

FIN311 Money and Banking

IS322 Business Statistics

MGMT331 Production and Process Management

MGMT332 Human Resource Management

EXSC210 Cycling

All classes sound fun, and they are fun except one class...FIN311...

It is interesting, but I do not know... This is the class I am thinking to drop...

If I did not change my major, this class was required.

However, it is going to be business elective if I take it...

Tomorrow is the last day to drop classes with 100% refund...

Still thinking...

Haha...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿