2010年9月24日金曜日

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not written my blog here for 7 months!! I am sorry, guys!!

How have you been?

I hope you had a good summer and are having a good semester :)

I had a good summer break.

Firstly,

I studied abroad with my major department to Oxford in June.

I stayed there for a month and took two classes.

I took Principles of Marketing and International Business. Both are really interesting.

I took a weekend trip to London and Paris, France!!!

It was an amazingly good time!!!!!

I should upload pictures here later!!!!!

Secondly,,,,

After coming back from Europe, I stayed in Abilene.

I was going to take a class but dropped it, so I had a relaxing break!

I woke up at 10am every day.... Drive all over Abilene almost every day...

Teach my friend driving.... Grocery shopping.... lol

I also went to Dallas twice by driving!!! I was not the only one who drove, but it was my first time to drive to Dallas!!! It was a really good time!!

Thirdly,,,,

I helped the Welcome Week a week before school started as a Mentor Group Leader.

I loved it, I loved to meeting new students!

I was busy all day and all week, but it was so much fun!

I think I would apply for it next year again since it will be the last time to help Welcome Week!




Now,,,,


It is the fifth week of the fall semester 2010.

I am so busy though I am taking fewer classes.....

More reading this semester... :(

But I am still enjoying the semester !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I will update my blog again soon!

Today, I just wanted to say hi to everybody :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿